Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dental Assistant Testimonial


To Whom It May Concern:

            When I first saw Dr. Sheena, I was hoping she could help with my neck and back pain.  When I told her I also had inner ear equilibrium problems, she said she could be able to help me with that, too.  The medical doctors gave me medications for the inner ear, but nothing made it go away, and some of the meds made me drowsy, making it hard to drive and do my work at my job.  I work in a dentist’s office, and sometimes the sounds of the machines we use would even make me dizzy.  I had a fear that I would fall or have an accident with equipment or a patient.  My doctors told me there was nothing they could do, and I would have to learn to live with it.
            Since the first session with Dr. Sheena, I have not had a single episode of dizziness.  That was four months ago.  After more sessions, I noticed that my whole body felt different.  My back pain was better, and I could even see better.  Before her treatments, I was having some vision blurring, but that has gone away and it seems like I have more light coming into my eyes.  Another surprise was that my sinus problems got better, and I was able to have more restful sleep.  I don’t have the headaches I used to have, either.
She also gave me diet advice that was very unique to other things I had heard and read.  Within only 3 weeks of following her advice, I went from a size 6 to less than size 4 (I have to wear a belt in my size 4 or my pants will fall down!)  I just feel more relaxed, in general, since I became a patient of Dr. Sheena.  Things that used to get me upset and stressed don’t bother me much any more.  I really want to thank the doctor for that, and that she showed me she could help me with problems I never thought could be helped by chiropractic, let alone such a light touch! I had no idea that such things could be done.  I really love that the adjustments are such a soft, light touch and she does not crack anything.  Also, she has done all of this for me without taking any x-rays.  Wow!

Thank you, thank you, Dr. Sheena!

Ms. M.M.
Age 57
Hayward, CA

Call Dr. Sheena today (530) 263-8460
www.kindgentlechiropractic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment