Saturday, July 21, 2012

Retired SF Police Officer Testimonial

The chiropractic technique that Dr. Sheena uses is like a miracle.  I spent many years as a police officer, and my body has been through more than I want to share, but ever since I became Dr. Sheena’s patient, my low back pain has turned around 100%.  She keeps going until she gets the results she wants.  She doesn’t quit.

           When she gives the adjustments, she uses a very gentle and precise technique, and sometimes I feel like I am in a deep meditative state while she is delivering the adjustment. When I get up off the table after one of her adjustments, I feel like I am walking on air. It’s also like my whole body responds after every adjustment, and it stays.  I sleep better, and I feel better emotionally and physically.  Also, the adjustments have made my romantic relationship with my partner livelier!  I think her technique holds my system together.

          She is professional, courteous, and very humorous.  She always appears healthy.  She respects my time.  She knows that you can’t force ideas, you can only lead by example and dedication. When she sees a patient who has made a lot of healthy progress start to slip, she helps you see that you owe it to yourself and to others in your life to not lose the ground you have covered. She keeps her personal life to herself, and is present for me as a patient, for my needs.

          Dr. Sheena has very good common sense; she is ethical, and disciplined.  She is always on a high note with me, and when I leave our appointments, I am too.  She is very talented, and she does a lot of her own  research.  She cares for her patients, and takes her time to explain and educate the patient.

Respectfully submitted,
Mr. M. W.
Age 54
Fremont, CA

Contact Dr. Sheena
(530) 263 - 8460
kindgentlechiropractic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment