Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Very touching testimonial from USMC Vet

Greetings,
   My name is Cpl. B., and I am a USMC Veteran.  I am diagnosed with P.T.S.D.  My symptoms consisted of nightmares, snapping awake in a cold sweat, flinching when I here loud bangs (cars, doors, etc.).  I also used to have severe migraines, and digestion problems (having to 'go' in the middle of a meal, usually right when I start eating). 
   After a few treatments from Dr. Sheena, I started to notice that my migraines were getting fewer and fewer, as well as my nightmares.  They would occur as often as 2 times a week, sometimes more, and be very vivid. Now, I rarely have one. 
   I thought I was going to be ok, so I stopped my visits, and within the week I had 2 nightmares.  I consulted with Dr. Sheena about it and started my treatments with her again. Since then I haven't had a nightmare, I have dreams, my migraines are gone, and I can sit down at a table and eat an entire meal and have a conversation with out having to....well you get the picture! 
   I owe this doctor more than money can buy. I finally have peace of mind and it's all because of her.

Thanks Doc.,
Cpl. B.
Age 28
San Leandro, CA
 

Call Dr. Sheena today (530) 263-8460

www.kindgentlechiropractic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment