Friday, February 21, 2014

Determined to live her life, win against Multiple Sclerosis (MS): She chose Chiropractic

I am a 43 year old mother and grandmother.  I work as a correctional officer and have done so for the past 9 years.

I was diagnosed with MS in 1995 and needless to say that was traumatic for my family as well as myself.  Fear of the unknown....

I worked with a neurologist and was given medication for relapsing MS.  For one reason or another I didn't like how I felt on the medication prescribed, and I decided--my personal choice--to move towards  more of a healthy lifestyle and positive attitude.  My doctor decided to allow this as long as I go in for my regular check-ups.  That was in 2005.  I'm happy to report that I am still going strong. :)

Why I sought out chiropractic care was because I had a lot of lower back pain and my right side felt like it "needed to be cracked."  I refuse to give into the MS.  :)  I thought, "I'll try this, it beats meds."

From the first visit with Dr. Sheena, I was sold.  Her approach is getting to the "root" of why things are hurting, not just patching things up.  Such a breath of fresh air!

After my treatments with Dr. Sheena--which, I am amazed, don't really even use "back cracking" at all!--along with her nutritional and supplemental advice, I feel great.  No more lower back pain and my right side is feeling excellent.

I know I have someways to go to be labeled with "excellent" health, but I truly believe I have found the secret.

I would and do recommend Dr. Sheena, or if not her, chiropractic care to anyone that wants something more than just a "band-aid" over the symptoms and wants to get to the root of the issue.

:)
-Ms. N.A.
Vacaville, CA

Call Dr. Sheena today (208) 557-3640


No comments:

Post a Comment