Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Stroke and traumatic disc injury survivor speaks about Dr. Sheena's care


Dr. Sheena,
           
            Your treatment has been a blessing.  When I came to you I was at wits end.  My medical doctor said I would have these headaches for the rest of my life.  I also suffered from burning pain in my left leg, which my medical doctor said I would have for the rest of my life.  I also ruptured a disc in my back, had surgery, but never lost the pain in my lower back.  But guess what?

            I went to Dr. Sheena for one month and the headaches were gone after the first treatment session, and the pain in my leg was slowly disappearing.  I didn’t have to take one pain pill the whole month I was seeing her, which is quite a feat because I was taking four pain pills a day for years to handle all this pain.

            I just can’t really thank her enough because I don’t know how I could have gone on like that.  What you do is so different.  I had been to chiropractors before, but they used such force and I never had the results I do with you.  You have no idea how relaxing the adjustment feels to me when I am on the table and you are working on me.  You could never understand how bad I was.

Thank you.

Your patient,

Ms. G.B.
Age 64
Vacaville, CA

Call Dr. Sheena today (530) 263-8460
www.kindgentlechiropractic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment