Saturday, June 4, 2016

Will I be able to work? Will I be forced in to surgery?

….These were questions that haunted a 55-year old man before he finally called me, thanks to a friend's recommendation.

"I have lived in Colfax, CA since I was about 5 years old.  I started working at age 16, and I have been working non-stop ever since.  I am proud of that.  I am currently employed with Coca-Cola and have been for going on 28 years.  I have been truck-driving for 30 years and never had an accident!"

"On a day in March 2016 that changed, though.  On Interstate 80 near Vallejo, CA, a car ran into me while I was driving my semi-truck.  The impact was a hard hit.  I was injured, but I continued working.  As days went by, I was in pain and going into depression.  I was having bad neck pains and headaches.  I felt anxiety and cloudy-headed.  I worried because I know what happens with spine surgeries, and I didn't want to have to stop working.  I only have 7 more years, and then I can retire!"

"My friends and family were so worried about me.  A lady friend said, 'you need to go see my chiropractor, Dr. Sheena.'  This friend had good help from her, so I said I think I have to try it."

"I am happy to say that after some time and care and adjustments from Dr. Sheena, I am happier and hardly have pain.  I have more energy and endurance than I have had since I can remember.  I am outside doing yard work and playing baseball with my dog all day now, and I wasn't like that even before the accident.  I have so much relief, and I am not worried anymore.  Now I know that if something goes bad, Dr. Sheena can fix me!  I am excited, too, that I don't need to have a doctor crack my bones.  Dr. Sheena doesn't have to do that to make her adjustments.  I tell everyone about her.  My family now comes too, because they have seen what she has done for me!"

"THANKS A MILLION, DR. SHEENA!"

--Mr.  L.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment