Thursday, April 16, 2015

A chiropractor gets chiropractic care with Dr. Sheena…the ultimate test!

I've played hard during my life!  My most memorable impact was at age 26.  I fell hard off my horse, landing on my neck and upper back, with my legs following.  The force reversed the curve in my neck, and compressed 2 vertebrae 25% in my mid to lower back.  Ouch!

Over the years, I received good care in massage, chiropractic, acupuncture, and self-care.  My lower neck remained stiffer and tighter, as did my lower back, especially with physical exertion or emotional life stress.

Dr. Sheena's work is truly gentle yet very specific and deeply felt.  I had greater ease after the first session.  Amazing to me!  After several months of treatment, my neck regained its full motion without the stiffness.  My whole back feels resilient and just happier.

After living with 37 years of tightness and ache, and considering this as "my normal," I am THRILLED with the "new me."  I feel younger and am grateful.  Yahoo!

--Ms. C.S.
age 63
Applegate, CA

Call Dr. Sheena today 530.263.8460
www.kindgentlechiropractic.com

2 comments:

  1. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. Chiropractor Tampa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. advanced chiropractic tampa

    ReplyDelete