Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Surprise remedy for pregnancy pain? Migraines?

I am a 24 year old and am 34 weeks pregnant.  I am self-employed as a writer and editor.  I've never tried chiropractic work before to address my health concerns prior to this experience.

I had migraines, upper back and neck pain and some mental fogginess before visiting Dr. Sheena.  Also, beginning in my second trimester, I began having very bad lower back and hip pain primarily on my left side.  I walked with a limp because of this.  That pain is what brought me to seek professional help.

Since being accepted as a patient at Kind & Gentle Chiropractic, I no longer suffer from intense lower back and hip pain, and I can now walk normally, pain-free!  My migraines and upper back and neck pain have also improved noticeably.  The mental fog I had before has lifted considerably as well.

I was surprised that the adjustments are so non-invasive and painless.  The little instrument that Dr. Sheena uses is simple, yet effective and actually feels nice.  I am excited that the adjustments seem to help me feel better all around, and more grounded.

--Ms. A.A
Colfax, CA

Call Dr. Sheena today 530.263.8460
www.kindgentlechiropractic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment