Monday, June 16, 2014

Air Force man shocked by gentle chiropractic: preventative health AND pain reduction?

Hi all,

I'm an E6, originally from San Bernardino, but currently stationed here in Northern Cali.  I've been in the Air Force for 17 years.  I'm single, with no kids, and my hobbies include fitness training and making music.  Someday, I hope to own my own business.

Before meeting Dr. Sheena and being under her care, I noticed for a long time that my upper body felt heavy, and that one side of my body felt much weaker than the other.  I noticed the one-sidedness even as a teenager, and over the years, I felt like the other side was strained because it was like it had to do the work for both sides.

My role in the military requires that I do periodic fitness tests, and I have to achieve to certain standards during these qualifying tests.  One involves running, and I have usually not looked forward to that part because when I finish running (giving it my all), I have horrible low back pain for sometime afterwards.

After being a patient now, I feel noticeably balanced, even when I am walking.  I am stronger, and I have a better sense of well-being.  My fitness test came up only after a few weeks of care in her office, and I hardly prepared this time at all.  Even Dr. Sheena was amazed when I told her that I had no back pain after the run, and that I shaved 20 seconds off of my running time!

The effects from the positive care I have been receiving have made me more aware of myself and the importance of my health.  I had heard about chiropractic care but I thought it was only to treat problems.  I know now (and I mean I can actually feel it in my body), it promotes wellness and is also a preventative type of care/medicine.

-Mr. K.W.
age 36

Call Dr. Sheena today (208) 557-3640

No comments:

Post a Comment