Saturday, April 26, 2014

Debilitating migraines, vertigo, nausea...a thing of the past thanks to gentle chiropractic!

I am a 41 year old female and have been an emergency department nurse for the past 13 years. Prior to my nursing career I was a professional athlete for many years, so Dr. Sheena definitely had her work cut out for her when she accepted me as a patient. 

Before starting my chiropractic care with Dr. Sheena I had daily headaches, vertigo, and constant nausea. I also suffered from frequent debilitating migraines. A few months after starting my care, my vertigo and nausea were gone, as well as my dull baseline headache.  Also I am pleased to say the number of migraines I now get has greatly reduced. What surprised me most was how clear headed I now feel. I no longer live each day in a daily fog of pain.

-Ms. M.S.
Fairfield, CA

Call Dr. Sheena today at (208) 557-3640

No comments:

Post a Comment