Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Daily headaches?

I am a registered nurse and mother of 5.  One of my children has special needs.  Before receiving Dr. Sheena's chiropractic care, I had headaches everyday.  My backaches were constant, I was tired, had difficulty sleeping, and had poor foot circulation.

After becoming one of her chiropractic patients, I feel light and energized.  I have no headaches, the back pain is gone, and I sleep through the night now.  My foot circulation has improved also.

I am so excited for how much better I feel!  I had expected only to have my back pain relieved, not head to toe improvements!  I grabbed a whole stack of Dr. Sheena's business cards to keep in my bag, but I will have to grab some more, because I think I have handed them all out!

--Ms. C.S.
age 51
Dixon, CA

Call Dr. Sheena today (530) 263-8460
www.kindgentlechiropractic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment