Friday, April 12, 2013

College student says goodbye to shoulder pain, dizziness, and more!

I am a 25-year-old college student who loves to work out.  Before my husband told me about Dr. Sheena, I had chronic headaches, dizziness, and really bad shoulder and back pain.  I couldn't stand for long periods without having pain in my lower back.  I had to stop carrying purses because my shoulder hurt.

After I became one of Dr. Sheena's patients, my back pain became very minimal, and I think that's only because I have huge boobs and a small frame, and I am still healing.  My neck and shoulder pain are gone and my dizziness along with my headaches are gone.  I can move better and without discomfort.

I have to be honest...I am surprised and excited that chiropractic really worked!

Ms. L.G
Age 25
Vacaville, CA

 Call Dr. Sheena today (530) 263-8460
www.kindgentlechiropractic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment