Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Pain and numbness...electrician worried he'd have to quit his job!

When I started to feel a sharp pain between my neck and left shoulder blade, I thought it would just go away.  But, it didn't, and soon I noticed it wasn't just showing up when I lifted my arm.  It was then there when I was sitting, or driving, or sleeping.  I could not relax without feeling discomfort with something.  At times, my arm would also feel numb.

I work as a construction electrician. I do a lot of physical straining of my back with what I do.  Having a good, strong spine is very critical to me.  Having this kind of pain and dysfunction was not going to work out well with my job, not to mention going back packing, or doing other outdoor activities I enjoy.

After 4 visits with Dr. Sheena I noticed the numbness was gone, and after the 6th weekly visit the pain in my neck and shoulder was gone.  Her method of treatment is so right on for how to mend one's spine.  Her health recommendations were so helpful, too.  I was worried I might not be able to ride my motorcycle anymore, but I can go on long trips with no discomfort at all, and I am doing better than I have been in a long time.

--Mr. T.I.
age 51, Idaho Falls, Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment